This non-credit, self-paced orientation course introduces you to Earned Admission, our online learning platform, and the tools used throughout many of our courses. This course also provides you--an online student--with guidance and best practices so you will feel confident as you complete your Earned Admission Track.
By completing this course, you will be able to:
- Recognize the ASU Charter and how it relates to the development of Earned Admission
- Navigate the Earned Admission platform and course features
- Defend the need for Academic Integrity
- Find resources to aid in course success
- Recognize key mindsets for successful online learning
- Utilize common digital learning tools used throughout Earned Admission