Online Technical Support Fundamentals
CIS 194 - Technical Support Fundamentals
Course prerequisites and requirements
To be successful in this course, we recommend English language fluency and computer literacy. We also encourage you to make sure your laptop or desktop computer meets the technical requirements.
Next start date:
Jan. 11, 2022, Self Paced
- Credits: 1
- Length: Self-paced
- Cost: $25 + $0
What you’ll learn
- How the binary system works.
- How to assemble a computer from scratch.
- How to choose and install an operating system on a computer, understand what the Internet is, how it works, and the impact it has in the modern world.
- How applications are created and how they work under the hood of a computer.
- How to utilize common problem-solving methodologies and soft skills in an Information Technology setting.
This course satisfies 1 credit hour at Arizona State University. It is strongly encouraged that you consult with your institution of choice to determine how these credits will be applied to their degree requirements prior to transferring the credit.